Medwin Pharmatech Office
LocationPlot no 50,
Gajanand Industrial Park, Gram Asrawad Bujurg, Nemawar Road
COVID - 19 FAQ's
- Clean hands with antibacterial soap and water or alcohol-based hand rub
- Cover nose and mouth when coughing and sneezing with a tissue or flexed elbow
- Avoid close contact with anyone with cold or flu-like symptoms
- Thoroughly cook meat and eggs
- No unprotected contact with live wild or farm animals
The World Health Organization is advising people to do what they can to avoid the 2019 coronavirus, and that includes washing our hands throughout the day. Until the world can find a cure, we must do all that we can to follow the advice of the experts.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only.
The information is provided by www.MedwinPharmatech.com, a property of Medwin
Pharmatech. While we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we
make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the
completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the
website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the
website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore
strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Medwin Pharmatech. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Medwin Pharmatech takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Terms & Conditions
- Lead time of 15 days will be taken to execute the goods after receiving the P.O. in written at our place, time also depends upon the nature, quantum & availability of supplies of material and order placed.
- Transportation and Handling Cost & Insurance Cost (If any) of delivering the goods from the factory premises to the buyer is to be borne by the buyer. Prices are Ex-Indore, else otherwise specified.
- Company ceases its liability as soon as goods leave its premises and shall not be responsible for any loss & time taken during transit
- Any sort of additional packaging required by the client shall be charged extra.
- Order shall be construed only after receiving a valid written P.O. duly sealed and signed by competitive authority mentioning the exact details regarding the goods required and also mentioning the acceptance of the terms & condition laid hereby without any altering effect.
- After receiving the P.O.; if needs arises to cancel then the buyer shall have to borne all the losses & expenses occurred in effect to this P.O.
- Details conveyed through P.O. regarding the product shall stand final and any deviation will not be entertained for that P.O. taken during transit
- Quotation prices shall be valid for 15 days only from the date of placing Quotation, after wards if order has been placed, quotation may tend to revise upon company’s discretion.
- Goods once sold will not be taken back until justified on the quality grounds. Company shall only be liable to the cost of replacement of goods at the buyer’s place which was mentioned in the invoice after scrutinizing the claim, if admitted after due verification.
- Price as discussed shall be net for product and all the Central, Local & State taxes (i.e. octroi, sales tax, excise, entry tax, etc) are to be levied extra, if any.
- Any claim for product should be submitted to the company within 60 days after the delivery of the product, any claims submitted after the above period shall not be admitted by the company.
- In case of any claim decision of the company management shall stand final.
- All disputes are subject to Indore jurisdiction only.
Payment is to be made in advance along with confirm order, for which a PROFORMA INVOICE shall be
Details for making the payment:
Account Name: Medwin Pharmatech
Account Number: 1611878996
IFSC Code: KKBK0005915
Branch Address: Metro Tower, Vijay Nagar, AB Road, Indore
Bank Name: Kotak Mahindra Bank
Account Type: Current
- Mode of payment shall only be either through Bank D.D. or RTGS/NEFT will be accepted.
- Art work for the design shall be provided by the buyer which can be modified for the legal terminologies abiding by the current or prevalent law. Responsibility for the design shall be of the buyer.
- Buyer has to provide an indemnification & affidavit for the brand name used by him covering all the liability towards us in case of any claim instituted by any third person.
- In case buyer have any certification in respect to the product to be manufactured, same shall be provided along with the purchase order. Also a no objection certificate over the company’s letter head is to be provided by the buyer in respect to the use of proprietary property (i.e., trademark, name or design, etc).
- Contact information: We might collect your name, email, mobile number, phone number, street, city, state, pincode, country and ip address.
- Payment and billing information: We might collect your billing name, billing address and payment method when you provide the information on mail. We NEVER collect your credit card number or credit card expiry date or other details pertaining to your credit card on our website. Credit card information will be obtained and processed by our online payment partner CC Avenue.
- Information you post: We collect information you post in a public space on our website or on a third-party social media site belonging to www.medwinpharmatech.com.
- Demographic information: We may collect demographic information about you, events you like, events you intend to participate in, or any other information provided by your during the use of our website. We might collect this as a part of a survey also.
- Other information: If you use our website, we may collect information about your IP address and the browser you're using. We might look at what site you came from, duration of time spent on our website, pages accessed or what site you visit when you leave us. We might also collect the type of mobile device you are using, or the version of the operating system your computer or device is running.
- We collect information directly from you: We collect information directly from you when you register for an event. We also collect information if you post a comment on our websites or ask us a question through phone or email.
- We collect information from you passively: We use tracking tools like Google Analytics, Google Webmaster, browser cookies and web beacons for collecting information about your usage of our website.
- We get information about you from third parties: For example, if you use an integrated social media feature on our websites. The third-party social media site will give us certain information about you. This could include your name and email address.
- We use information to contact you: We might use the information you provide to contact you for confirmation of a purchase on our website or for other promotional purposes.
- We use information to respond to your requests or questions: We might use your information to confirm your registration for an event or contest.
- We use information to improve our products and services We might use your information to customize your experience with us. This could include displaying content based upon your preferences.
- We use information to look at site trends and customer interests: We may use your information to make our website and products better. We may combine information we get from you with information about you we get from third parties.
- We use information for security purposes: We may use information to protect our company, our customers, or our websites.
- We use information for marketing purposes: We might send you information about special promotions or offers. We might also tell you about new features or products. These might be our own offers or products, or third-party offers or products we think you might find interesting. Or, for example, if you buy tickets from us we'll enroll you in our newsletter.
- We use information to send you transactional communications: We might send you emails or SMS about your account or purchase.
- We will share information with third parties who perform services on our behalf: We share information with vendors who help us manage our online registration process or payment processors or transactional message processors. Some vendors may be located outside of India.
- We will share information with the event organizers We share your information with event organizers and other parties responsible for fulfilling the purchase obligation. The event organizers and other parties may use the information we give them as described in their privacy policies.
- We will share information with our business partners: This includes a third party who provide or sponsor an event, or who operates a venue where we hold events. Our partners use the information we give them as described in their privacy policies.
- We may share information if we think we have to in order to comply with the law or to protect ourselves: We will share information to respond to a court order or subpoena. We may also share it if a government agency or investigatory body requests. Or, we might also share information when we are investigating potential fraud.
- We may share information with any successor to all or part of our business: For example, if part of our business is sold we may give our customer list as part of that transaction.
- We may share your information for reasons not described in this policy: We will tell you before we do this.
- You can opt out of receiving our marketing emails: To stop receiving our promotional emails, please email [email protected] It may take about ten days to process your request. Even if you opt out of getting marketing messages, we will still be sending you transactional messages through email and SMS about your purchases.
Mr. Nishant Agrawal
42, SK - 1 Compound, Lasudia Mori, Dewas Naka, Indore (M.P.) - 452010
Phone: +91-98930-22816 Email: [email protected]
If you have any questions about this Policy or other privacy concerns, you can also email us at [email protected]