Maintaining hygiene at home
Maintaining hygiene at home
One of the finest ways to maintain good overall health and wellness of you along with your friends and family members is to maintain personal hygiene at home in addition to maintaining hygiene related to our surroundings.
If you want to remain healthy so make it your routine to maintain personal hygiene and keep the surroundings clean. Both types of cleanliness are very necessary to lead a healthy and prosperous lifestyle. If you are maintaining your hygiene properly, you must also educate your other family members and friends about the benefits of maintaining hygiene at home.
What is personal hygiene?
There is a famous statement – “Good personal hygiene is fundamental to support good health”
Good personal hygiene is the best way to maintain a healthy life and to protect you from various common and dangerous diseases including flu, cold, viral fever, COVID-19. To maintain good personal hygiene, the person needs to make it a habit to regularly washing hands, taking bath daily, wearing clean clothes, etc.
If you want to lead a happy and overall healthy lifestyle by diminishing the risk of infection by harmful germs, make it a habit to follow the complete personal hygiene routine every day.
Generally, personal hygiene includes:
- Bath daily – take a bath regularly to keep your whole body neat and clean every day.
- Wash your hands frequently – try to wash your hands with soap and sanitize it with hand sanitizer on regular basis.
- Brush & floss – ideally, we all should brush our teeth after having every meal, but as it is not that possible for everyone, so try to brush your teeth twice a day and floss daily.
- Trim your nails – try to trim your fingernails and toenails every week to prevent dirt to get stored in nails.
- Wear clean clothes – every day change your clothes and try to wear clean washed clothes. Don’t repeat the same dirty cloth the next day, as it increases the chances of spreading germs, body bad odor, and skin irritations.
- Sleep tight – Generally, everyone needs to sleep for at least 8 to 10 hours a day. By having a good and enough sleep, you will feel refreshed the next morning and energetic. Even having adequate sleep a day improves your immune system. Lack of enough sleep will make you feel lethargic.
- Regularly visit the doctor – regularly visit the doctor clinic for overall healthcare checkups. Making it a routine healthcare checkup in a certain period can help you maintaining a healthy life as if you have any kind of infection and illness, you will get to know at stating only and this will assist in treating easily them in an early stage.
Check also: CLEANING AND DISINFECTING YOUR HOME
As there are countless benefits of maintaining personal hygiene, so from today only adopt it in your life and make it a daily routine work to follow the personal hygiene every day. In addition, always try to keep your surroundings clean and hygienic. By this, you will acquire a healthy lifestyle not only for you but even for your friends and family members.
This COVID -19 era has raised an essential question in our mind. How is our hygiene moving ahead with times? Are we safe enough from dreadful viruses and more importantly are we prepared adequately to combat such viruses? How could we have controlled the spread of such viruses around the world? How much important role an average person plays in control and spread of such viruses? The questions are many, but the answers are few!read more
Mediwn Pharmatech is one of the leading companies in central Indiainvolved in manufacturing and supplying SanitilliumTM Hand sanitizersand other disinfection products.So, what’s a Hand Sanitizer? Hand sanitizer is normally a gel orliquid which is used to decrease the effects of bacteria or viruses thatcome in contact through hands. There are different types of sanitizersnow available in the market. We have a variety of sanitizers for clothesand hands.read more