In the mid of the COVID-19 pandemic outbreak, it is essential to frequently disinfection your house to keep it clean and germs-free, keeping yourself and your close ones safe and healthy.
Studies show that the Coronavirus that causes COVID-19 in humans can survive for a different number of days on the surface of other things. So, to stop the spread of coronaviruses, it is essential to disinfectant the various surfaces keep them harmful viruses-free.
Although person-to-person transmission of this Coronavirus is faster than surface transmission, the Centres for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommended disinfection while cleaning high-touch surfaces at least twice a day. And as a disinfectant manufacturer, we have got your back. Try to follow this routine daily, even if you are not going outside. For example, you bring several items to your home, and someone comes to your house from outside, which increases the chances of exposure to the coronaviruses.
A fresh analysis discovers that the virus of COVID-19 is remaining in the air for 3-4 hours and survive on surfaces, for example, cardboard, for at least 24 hours, and three days on the surfaces like plastic and stainless-steel items.
So, here are some of the essential customs through which you are disinfecting while cleaning your house and keeping it as free from harmful microbes as possible.
Cleaning and disinfecting your house
Medwin Pharmatech is a leading manufacturer of disinfectant products in central India, Medlon. To keep your home germ-free, the very first thing you should learn is that cleaning and disinfecting are the two distinctive procedures to follow.
Which disinfectant agents kill Coronavirus?
- Cleaning a surface is just eliminating dirt and contaminants from the surface.
- Disinfecting is to be killing harmful microbes like germs, bacteria, and viruses.
- Try to follow both the cleaning and disinfecting procedure to keep your home germ-free.
Not all types of cleaning products available in the market effectively kill and eradicate various kinds of harmful microbes from the surfaces. So, it would be best if you learned which disinfectant can kill COVID-19 viruses.
Disinfecting high-touch surfaces against coronaviruses
- Disinfecting wipes & sprays of best qualities
- Isopropyl alcohol
- Hydrogen peroxide
It's not necessary that you must clean and disinfect the whole house daily, but you must disinfect the hot-spots surfaces for harmful microbes. Following at the necessary items and surfaces that you should frequently disinfect every day.
- Doorknobs, handles, and latches
- Table surfaces
- Dining chairs
- Kitchen counters
- Mobiles, tablets
- Bathroom counters
- Faucets and faucet knobs
- Toilets (seat and handle surface)
- Light switches and switches plates
- TV remote controls
- Game controllers
- Staircase railings
- Computer keyboard and mouse
- Microwaves and oven handle
- Drawer's knobs
Try to wear disposable gloves while disinfecting items and surfaces. Always wash your hands properly before and after cleaning and disinfecting your house.
How to do – first cleaning then disinfecting
To protect yourself & your family from Coronavirus, make it a habit to clean and disinfect your house daily.
- First, clean the items and surfaces by removing any dirt, dust, or contaminants. You can perform this by wiping the surface with a cleaning spray or soapy water and a cleaning piece of cloth.
- Follow it by disinfecting the items or surfaces by applying disinfectant wipes liquid or spraying disinfectant spray.