Health and Hand sanitation
Health and Hand sanitation
Hand washing is one of the most important and common ways to protect yourself from illness. When it comes to the health and staying fit and healthy, washing hands is considered as the most important ways to keep away germs and bacteria, as hands are the ones which are most exposed to these unwanted germs. Hand hygiene is considered the best way to stay safe and healthy and to help you in this endeavour Medwin Pharmatech is with you each step with its Sanitileum hand sanitizer and Medlon disinfectant liquid.
Hands play an important role in spreading germs
In fact, the hands are the most exposed part of our body. Most of the germs are spread through hands. Check how germs are spread through hands:
– Touching eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands
– Preparing or eating food and drinks with unwashed hands
– Touching a contaminated surface or contaminated objects
– Blowing nose, cough, or sneeze into hands and afterwards touching other people’s hands or any other everyday objects
As per the research, hands are the main pathways to the transmission of germs during health care.
How to take care of hand hygiene?
The hand hygiene plays an essential role in the prevention of various diseases which are spread through germs. Let’s check out the entire process of hand hygiene:
– Always clean your hands by rubbing them with alcohol-based hand sanitizers for around 20 seconds. (source : https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/hcp/hand-hygiene.html) Keep this hand cleaning process in your daily habits and continuously wash your hands with approved hand sanitizers, especially if coming from outside.
– Wash your hands with water and soap when hands are visibly dirty or visibly soiled with blood.
– Always use water and soap immediately after using the toilet.
When to wash your hands compulsorily
Here are some activities when a person is advised to immediately use hand sanitizers/ water and soap on a compulsory basis:
– Before, during, and after preparing food
– Before and after having your meal
– Before and after caring for a person who is suffering from vomiting or diarrhoea
– Before and after treating a wound
– After using the toilet
– After changing diapers of kids
– After cleaning up a child who has used the toilet
– After blowing your nose
– After coughing, or sneezing
– After touching an animal
– After touching animal feed or animal waste
– After handling pet food or pet treats
– After touching garbage
– After touching soil
The health of a person is directly connected to the hand hygiene. The person may fall sick due to the bacteria and germs which are spread through our hands. Include hand washing in your daily routine and follow below the simple pattern to maintain hand hygiene:
– Wet your hands with clean, running water (either warm or cold), turn off the tap, and then apply soap.
– Lather your hands by rubbing both hands with the soap.
– Also, lather the backs of your hands, between your fingers, and even under your nails.
– Carry out the process for 20 seconds.
– Rinse your hands well under clean, running water.
– Dry your hands either by air drying them or by using a clean towel.
Washing and cleaning hands appropriately are some of the best and easiest ways to protect yourself from harmful disease-causing bacteria and gems, which results in keeping yourself healthy, germs-free, and maintaining good hygiene.read more