Medwin Pharmatech is the leading supplier of hand sanitizer and other disinfectant products. With the current situation of Covid-19, it is essential to keep our house clean and disinfected again and again, so that we can help to keep ourselves and our family healthy and safe. Coronaviruses spread more quickly from surface to surface than spreading from person to person. The risk is also greater from the surface to the surface because whenever a person or some non-living thing comes into your home, the virus is produced on the surface on which it is kept. And sometimes our chances of coming into contact with viruses increases.
Cleaning is the very first and most important step of controlling the spread of microorganisms, which means removing dirt and impurities from the living or non-living surface. In cleaning, we only remove visible organic dirt without killing that dirt. In cleaning, we usually use soap, water and sometimes some scrubbing. It is not necessary that we will be able to protect ourselves from getting Covid-19 by wearing gloves only because germs can be spread despite wearing gloves many times, so the best way to protect yourself from germs is to wash your hands with water and soap for at least 20 seconds and use a hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol if there is no soap or water nearby. This process does not necessarily kill germs, but by removing them, it also reduces their numbers and the risk of spreading the infection.
The Disinfection kills all types of germs which present on any object or surface. Disinfecting works by using chemicals such as our Medlon Antiseptic Liquid to kill germs on objects and surfaces; this process does not necessarily remove germs or clean dirty surfaces. But by killing germs, it can further reduce the risk of spreading any type of infection. So in simple words, we can say that Disinfection is basically defined as when we destroy most/nearly all pathogens or microorganisms that can cause diseases. But it does not destroy spores or endospore. It Usually used rubbing alcohol, heat or UV rays, chemicals, virkon etc.
Difference Between Cleaning and Disinfecting
The main and basic difference between these two is disinfecting kills germs on the surfaces, preventing them from spreading while cleaning refers to the removal of soil or dirt particles from surfaces.
If You Have a Sick Person In Your Home Then How to Clean and Disinfect:
- If someone in your house is ill, then keep a separate bedroom and bathroom for him. Try to keep the sick person as separate as possible from other members of the house.
- If the bathroom is shared in your home, disinfect it after every use by the sick person. If this is not possible, then the caregiver should wait for as much as possible by cleaning and disinfecting.
- As much as possible, a sick person should stay in his room and eat the same food.
- Utensils eaten by a sick person should only be washed using hot water and wearing gloves, handle any non-disposable food service items with gloves at any time and wash them with hot water or with a dishwasher.
- If possible, queue trash should be dedicated to the sick person while removing garbage or use gloves to handle and dispose of the garbage and then wash hands.